Our American Airlines Arena Guide provides all of the information you need to know when visiting this beautiful arena in Miami, Florida. Find the best Amenities, Attractions, Parking and more and make your experience a great one!
Take a look at our American Airlines Arena Guide below for all of the best information you need to know when visiting this beautiful arena. We outline Amenities, Attractions, nearby Hotels and Restaurants and much more to make sure you are getting the best experience.
American Airlines Arena Guide:
- Venue: American Airlines Arena
- Address: 601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, Florida
- Capacity: Full: 19,600, 16,500 without upper levels, Concerts: 5,000-21,021
American Airlines Arena Information
American Airlines Arena is a sports and entertainment arena located in Downtown Miami, Florida on Biscayne Blvd. It is home to the Miami Heat of the National Basketball Association. The airline also holds naming rights for the American Airlines Center which is home to the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association.
American Airlines Arena Amenities
- Wide variety of food and drink options at each level
- 2,105 club seats, 80 luxury suites and 76 private boxes
- The Waterfront Theater is Florida’s largest theater housed inside the arena that can seat anywhere between 3,000 and 5,800.
- Xfinity East Plaza is a new entertainment area that is located just outside sections 112 & 113. The area includes the Bacardi Atrium Bar and 2 new food offerings to try.
- American Airlines Arena is also home to Hyde, the ultimate nightclub experience without leaving the arena. You can dine, chill and enjoy cocktails through the first 3 quarters of the game and experience the transition to a nightclub from the 4th quarter until closing.
American Airlines Arena Parking and Transportation
- A service called Parking Panda offers guaranteed parking reservations at garages and lots within easy walking distance of American Airlines Arena. Visit their website to pay for parking ahead of time. Compare prices and locations, pick a spot that works for you, and they’ll email you the parking pass.
- Features 939 parking spaces during events. On-site parking is reserved for Premium seat and Dewar’s 12 Clubhouse ticket holders and must be pre-purchased through the ticket office.
- Visitors to the arena are encouraged to take the Metrorail, Metromover or Metrobus as parking can be scarce and quite expensive.
- Metromover’s station is located 2 blocks west of the arena and is free to ride.
- Holiday Inn Port of Miami – Downtown– 3 star -0.5 miles – Features a restaurant, bar, free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool
- EPIC Hotel – 4star – 0.9 miles – This smoke-free hotel features 2 pools, a spa, restaurant, bar and more
- DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay – 3 star–1.1 miles – This hotel features rooms overlooking Biscayne Bay, plus 4 restaurants and a pool
- Hard Rock Café Miami– $$ – 0.8 miles– American
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co – $$ – 0.6 miles – Seafood & American
- Los Ranchos Steakhouse – $$ – 0.8 miles – Nicaraguan
- Freedom Tower
- Bongos Cuban Café
- Miami Jet Ski
- Bayfront Park Amphitheatre
- Miami International Airport– 7.4 miles – Click here for flight information.