Our Quicken Loans Arena Guide below will provide you with all of the best information you need need when visiting “The Q” in Cleveland, Ohio. Find the best Amenities, Attractions, Nearby Hotels/Restaurants, Parking and more and make your experience an unforgettable one!
Quicken Loans Arena Guide:
- Venue: Quicken Loans Arena
- Address: 1 Center Court, Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- Capacity: Basketball: 20, 562, Ice Hockey: 20, 056 (contractible to 10, 025)
Quicken Loans Arena Guide Information
Quicken Loans Arena, commonly known as “The Q”, is a multi-purpose arena in downtown Cleveland. It is home to the Cleveland Cavaliers (NBA), the Lake Erie Monsters (AHL) and the Cleveland Gladiators (AFL). It opened in 1994 as the Gund Arena, and was renamed in August 2005. It is the 3rd largest arena in the NBA and 7th largest in total capacity.
Quicken Loans Arena Guide: Amenities
- There are 92 Suites in The Q with 27 of the Suites located only 15 rows from the arena floor, 60 suites located 30 rows from the floor and 5 new Platinum suites located on the event level
- Quaker Steak & Lube is a full service restaurant located on the main concourse of Quicken Loans Arena
- Quicken Loans Arena has a regulation sized practice basketball court that mimics the floor of the Cavaliers main court
- Cavaliers Team Shop is 2,600 square feet of retail space filled with the biggest and best assortment of Cavaliers, Lake Erie Monsters and Cleveland Gladiators gear
Quicken Loans Arena Guide: Parking and Transportation
- A service called Parking Panda offers guaranteed parking reservations at garages and lots within easy walking distance of Quicken Loans Arena. Visit their website to pay for parking ahead of time. Compare prices and locations, pick a spot that works for you, and they’ll email you the parking pass.
- Gateway East Garage – Located on the Gateway complex, it can accommodate 1,650 cars and is connected to the Quicken Loans Arena by a covered walkway
- Collection Auto Group Centre – Formerly known as Gateway North Garage, is an on-site garage that can accommodate 1,650 cars and is also connected by a covered walkway
- RTA offers services to Quicken Loans Arena from all parts of Cuyahoga County by bus or rapid transit. There are over 7000 free parking spots at RTA’s various rail stations.
- RTA Walkway is a 1050 foot enclosed glass and steel structure which begins at the Tower City Center food court and ends in the lobby of the Quicken Loans Arena. It will be open 2 hours prior to an event and remain open for 60 minutes after the event ends.
Quicken Loans Arena Guide: Nearby Hotels
- Radisson Cleveland Gateway – Across the street from the Quicken Loans Arena. Features a fitness center, complimentary Wi-Fi and a bar and grill
- Aloft of Cleveland Downton –Complimentary shuttle to and from The Q.Kick back and relax at the WXYZ Bar and stay connected with free Wifi throughout the entire hotel.
- Renaissance Cleveland Hotel – Surrounded by all of the downtown hotspots. Deluxe guest rooms, on-site restaurant and lobby bar.
Quicken Loans Arena Guide: Nearby Restaurants
- Red the Steakhouse – American/Steakhouse
- The Corner Alley – Casual dining with 16 lanes of bowling
- Lola Bistro & Wine Bar – American, French, Wine Bar
Quicken Loans Arena Guide: Nearby Attractions
- Progressive Field – 0.12 miles
- Baseball Heritage Museum – 3 miles
- Terminal Tower – 0.5 miles
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum – 1 mile
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport – 13.0 miles – Click here for flight information