Our United Center Arena Guide below outlines all of the information you need to know when visiting this arena in the west side of Chicago, Illinois including Amenities, Attractions, Parking and much more!
United Center Arena Guide:
- Venue: United Center
- Address: 1901 West Madison Street, Chicago, Illinois 60612
- Capacity: Basketball 20,917, Concerts 23,500, Hockey 19,717
United Center Arena Guide Information
United Center is located west of the Chicago Loop. The arena is the largest in the United States in physical size, though not in capacity. It is home to the Chicago Bulls of the National Basketball Association (NBA) and the Chicago Blackhawks of the National Hockey League (NHL). It hosts over 200 events per year and has drawn over 20 million visitors since its opening. The arena covers 960,000 square feet.
United Center Arena Guide: Amenities
- Chicago Stadium Club located on the 200 level for members only includes a full Chef’s table in a nice comfortable setting. It is open before, during and after Bulls and Blackhawks games and also during select concerts.
- Ketel One Club is located across from section 119. Serves a wide range of entrées from burgers to filet mignon and features specials every night. They accept reservations beginning 2 hours prior to the game.
- United Center offers a variety of Day-of-Event Rental suites including food and beverage packages.
- Theater Boxes features your own private box and dining table. Also offers a server who will bring your beverages directly to your private box or dining table.
- Multiple concession stands located throughout the concourse.
United Center Arena Guide: Parking and Transportation
- A service called Parking Panda offers guaranteed parking reservations at garages and lots within easy walking distance of the United Center. Visit their website to pay for parking ahead of time. Compare prices and locations, pick a spot that works for you, and they’ll email you the parking pass.
- All official United Center parking lots are conveniently located near the arena and can be accessed from Damen Ave, Madision Street, Adams Street, Warren Blvd, Wood Street, Monroe Street and Washington, Street. Prices hover from $22-$29 and are subject to change without advance notice.
- The #19 United Center Express Bus runs on game days. Service begins 90 minutes prior to game time, runs every 10 minutes until 30 minutes prior to the start of game. Board at stops starting southbound on Michigan and Randolph. Connections are made with Metra trains at Millennium Station, Ogilvie Center and Union Station.
United Center Arena Guide: Nearby Hotels
- Soho House Chicago – 2.2 kms – A hotel located in the West Loop. Nice lounge and beautiful view of the Chicago skyline on the roof. The second level features a 15,000 square foot gym which includes a professional boxing ring. Free Wifi and services such as Laundry as well as multiple children activities.
- Crowne Plaza Chicago – The Metro – 2.2 kms – One of the closest hotels to the United Center. Located very closely to multiple attractions in Chicago. A bit older of a hotel, but great value nonetheless.
- Ruby Room – 2.5 kms – One of the most unique overnight destinations. They do not offer telephones or televisions, and do not have bellmen or 24 hour reception. They want relaxation to be the number one priority. Modern rooms will make this a very comfortable stay so definitely check it out!
United Center Arena Guide: Nearby Restaurants
- Sinha Elegant Cuisine – 0.3 kms – Brazillian, South American, Vegetarian
- The Ogden – 0.5 kms – Bar, Pub Style
- Belly Q – 1.0 kms – Asian, Korean, Vegetarian
United Center Arena Guide: Nearby Attractions
- Navy Pier
- Millenium Park
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower)
- Jane Addams Hull-House Museum
- Midway International Airport – 9.2 miles – Click here for flight information!
- O’Hare International Airport – 18.5 miles – Click here for flight information!