State Farm Stadium Tips: Events, Parking, Best Seats, Guide
This State Farm Stadium tips guide will help you plan your next visit to Phoenix. We have tons of information below including:
State Farm Stadium Summary
State Farm Stadium, located in Glendale, Arizona, is part of a more extensive sporting and entertainment complex housing the National Hockey League’s Arizona Coyotes as well as some of the best accommodations, shopping, and food venues in the West Valley.
The football facility is made for the fans, providing over 28 acres of game-day fun. The parking, the tailgating area, and the stadium’s fully retractable roof create a comfortable game day with enough team spirit to fill the stadium’s 63,400 seats.
If you’re planning to see your favorite team play at the stadium and you’re looking for State Farm Stadium tips to help you have a good experience at the venue, you are in the right place. In this post, we will walk you through State Farm Stadium parking tips, best seats and hotels to lodge nearby, as well as best foods.
Upcoming State Farm Stadium Events
Upcoming concert events at State Farm Stadium in Phoenix are listed below. Click on the 'Buy Tickets' link to be redirected right to Ticketmaster where you can buy tickets! Click on the links in the event name to check out our full guide for that event.
|Date||Name||Tickets Starting At||Tickets Link|
|September 03- 2021||Def Leppard/Mötley Crüe/Poison/Joan Jett and the Blackhearts||$69.50|
State Farm Stadium Parking Tips
Grab an awesome parking spot before you head to the stadium! Use the SpotHero widget below to select your event, view nearby parking to the stadium, and purchase your parking pass in advance.
State Farm Stadium Seating Chart & Tips
There are a few State Farm Stadium seating tips to share with you.
With a capacity of 63,400, there are plenty of seats at State Farm Stadium with great views of the field. The Upper Level Main (sections 411-414 and 442-445) are your best bet when purchasing upper level seats. The prime spot in the center ensures an equal view of all parts of the field.
Sections 114, 424 and 432 are Family Sections; no alcohol is permitted in these sections.
Another thing to remember for big events at the stadium (Bowl games, Super Bowl) is that they add seats to the upper decks on the end zones that aren’t usually there to accommodate larger audiences. These seats are obstructed view seats so be wary when purchasing any seat number greater than 23 in the Terrace Level of State Farm Stadium.
State Farm Stadium Nearby Hotels To Stay At
Below are some of the best hotels near the stadium and their average prices:
- Home2 Suites By Hilton Glendale – Westgate- $188 per night
- Hampton Inn & Suites – Glendale/Westgate – $172 per night
- Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa – $224 per night
- Aloft Glendale at Westgate – $179 per night
- Staybridge Suites Phoenix – $266 per night
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Glendale – $189 per night
- Comfort Suites Glendale – $179 per night
- Courtyard by Marriott Hotel West Avondale Phoenix – $279 per night
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott West Tolleson – $249 per night
- Days Hotel Peoria – $143 per night
Listed below are all of the hotels around State Farm Stadium in Phoenix. Enter your dates and the map will automatically update with live hotel prices for your stay!
Click on a hotel to be transferred to our sponsor, Booking.com. If you've never used them before, they are 100% guaranteed to have the best prices and selection.
Restaurants Near State Farm Stadium
Listed below are the top five rated restaurants in Phoenix within 2 miles (3.2km) of State Farm Stadium according to Yelp.
|Porque No? Tacos||5 / 5||$$||316 14th St|
Oakland, CA 94612
|Rio California||4.5 / 5||$||1233 Preservation Park Way|
Oakland, CA 94612
|Luckyduck Bicycle Cafe||4.5 / 5||$||302 12th St|
Oakland, CA 94607
|Guru Curry House||4.5 / 5||$$||391 Grand Ave|
Oakland, CA 94610
|Spinning Dough||4.5 / 5||$$||2935 Market St|
Oakland, CA 94608
Best Attractions in Phoenix
Other State Farm Stadium Information
State Farm Stadium Stadium Foods
The following are the best food option at the stadium:
- 4th and Long: A 22-inch, one-pound Vienna beef hot dog for $24.
- Touchdown Tossers: Salads in a jar options range from $10 to $15. The three varieties include an Asian-inspired salad with edamame and carrot ginger dressing; an Italian salad with salami, mozzarella and blood orange vinaigrette; and lastly, a salad described as “tenacious,” which comes with tofu, tabbouleh and cucumber noodles.
- Protein Boxes: Unlock your inner kid with these grown-up snack boxes for $10. The Mediterranean option offers a meat and cheese spread, or opt for a healthier turkey wrap with trail mix, a hard-boiled egg and peanut butter to snack on.
- Bruschetta Chicken Sausage: A chicken sausage topped with Parmesan cheese and balsamic glaze served on an olive oil and garlic bun for $8.
- Breaded onion rings: $6.
- Naked chicken wings: Served with celery and carrots for $11.
- Barbecue sandwiches: Options include brisket, pulled chicken or pulled pork sandwiches served with beans and coleslaw for $12.
- Reis & Irvy’s Frozen Yogurt: $7.
- Doc’s Artisan Gelato and Sorbet: $6.
State Farm Stadium Know Before You Go
State Farm Stadium Tips – General
Here are some more State Farm Stadium tips to keep in mind before you go:
- If you need cash, ATMs are located at sections 104 & 123, Sections 216 & 233 and Sections 416 & 448
- If you need automobile assistance, feel free to call 623-433-7156. Parking staff will dispatch a service vehicle to help resolve the situation or contact a local repair service to assist.
- Elevators are located near the three (3) public and two (2) Gila River Casinos Club Entrances
- Baby changing stations are available in all stadium restrooms and family restrooms are located on each level.
- Designated smoking areas are located at Gate 2 and outside the exit doors at Sections 102 and 137.
- There is first aid facilities located at sections 122 & 136 and sections 416 & 448.
State Farm Stadium Parking Tips
The stadium has three parking areas for ticket holders and tailgaters: parking lots for season ticket holders, oversized vehicle parking lots, and cash-only parking lots. Season ticket holders have complimentary parking passes, or they may opt to pay for preferred or oversized parking passes. All parking areas have pre-purchase parking pass options. Buying your pass ahead of time ensures you have a parking spot on game day.
All people parking in the oversized lot need to have a parking pass before arriving at the event. The oversized parking lot permits one vehicle, and that vehicle must fit within the allotted 45 feet provided. Trailers are not permitted in any of the parking areas. On game day, you must pay at least $10 to use their parking lot. If you have any question, feel free to ask the parking attendants working in the parking garages at the arena.
State Farm Stadium FAQ
Here are some more frequently asked questions about State Farm Stadium you should know:
Can I bring water into State Farm Stadium?
You can bring in a bottle of water. However, flavored water, soda or sports drinks are not allowed into the stadium.
How much does it cost to park at State Farm Stadium?
The least amount charged to part a vehicle at the stadium is $10. For game day parking, expect to pay as much as $20.
Can I tailgate at State Farm Stadium?
Tailgating in the parking lots is limited to the area in front of or behind the vehicle. Tailgating in empty stalls is prohibited
What time do gates open at State Farm Stadium?
The main gates open around 12:30pm, while pre-warm ups start 1:05pm.
Did we miss any State Farm Stadium tips in our guide? Comment below if you have any further information to share!
Visit our home page for more tour and arena information including tickets, dates, setlists, live videos & more.