T-Mobile Arena Tips: Events, Parking, Best Seats, Guide
This T-Mobile Arena tips guide will help you plan your next visit to Las Vegas. We have tons of information below including:
T-Mobile Arena Summary
The T-Mobile Arena is the premier sports and concert venue on the Las Vegas Strip. It opened in 2016 and was built by MGM Resorts International and the Anshutz Entertainment Group. In 2017, the Vegas Golden Knights NHL hockey team officially moved into the arena and is a major tenant alongside the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
The T-Mobile Arena is located on the south side of the iconic Las Vegas Strip. Countless hotels, restaurants, and attractions are just steps away from the arena. In our T-Mobile Arena guide below you can find nearby things to do and tips to help make your stay in the Las Vegas area positive!
Some other noteworthy amenities in the Staples Center include:
We have an awesome T-Mobile Arena visitors guide below, which includes things like upcoming events, recommended nearby amentities, and tips to make your trip to Vegas awesome.
After you are done reading this guide, check out some of our other Las Vegas travel content:
Upcoming T-Mobile Arena Events
Upcoming concert events at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas are listed below. Click on the 'Buy Tickets' link to be redirected right to Ticketmaster where you can buy tickets! Click on the links in the event name to check out our full guide for that event.
T-Mobile Arena Parking Tips
Grab an awesome parking spot before you head to the stadium! Use the SpotHero widget below to select your event, view nearby parking to the stadium, and purchase your parking pass in advance.
T-Mobile Arena Seating Chart & Tips
T-Mobile Arena Seating Chart – Concert End Stage
T-Mobile Arena Seating Chart – Concert Center Stage
T-Mobile Arena Seating Chart – Hockey
T-Mobile Arena Seating Chart – UFC
T-Mobile Arena Nearby Hotels To Stay At
Located right next to the Las Vegas strip means that there are multiple well-known hotels within walking distance from the T-Mobile arena.
If staying close is your goal, these are the hotels on the strip within a half-mile from the arena:
- New York New York
- Park MGM
- MGM Grand
- The Excalibur
The Excalibur and Luxor are located south of the major Tropicana Avenue intersection, but there is a pedestrian walkway to and from those hotels. Both often have rooms as low as $25 per night.
The Aria is the newest nearby hotel to the T-Mobile Arena and is a premium location on the Las Vegas strip.
Listed below are all of the hotels around T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Enter your dates and the map will automatically update with live hotel prices for your stay!
Click on a hotel to be transferred to our sponsor, Booking.com. If you've never used them before, they are 100% guaranteed to have the best prices and selection.
Restaurants Near T-Mobile Arena
All of the hotels on the Las Vegas strip have a resort feel to them and contain multiple restaurants to check out and try.
If you are in town before the game, consider checking out a pre-game Vegas happy hour special on the strip before you make your way over to the arena.
In the park directly east of the T-Mobile arena are a number of restaurants if you don’t want to wonder too far into a nearby hotel and casino. Some of the top restaurants in the park are:
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Sake Rok
- Bruxie Original Fried Chicken
Listed below are the top five rated restaurants in Las Vegas within 2 miles (3.2km) of T-Mobile Arena according to Yelp.
|True Food Kitchen||5 / 5||$$||3500 Las Vegas Blvd South Space R15A|
Las Vegas, NV 89109
|Water Grill - Las Vegas||4.5 / 5||$$$||3500 Las Vegas Blvd S|
|Made in Argentina||4.5 / 5||$$||5190 S Valley View Blvd|
|El Zarape Mexican Restaurant||4.5 / 5||$||5333 Arville St|
|Dirt Dog - Las Vegas Strip||4.5 / 5||$||3649 S Las Vegas Blvd|
Best Attractions in Las Vegas
The Las Vegas strip is home to some of the top attractions in the world. All of the hotels nearby T-Mobile Arena have shows and performances to check out.
In the New York New York hotel next door is a rollercoaster worth checking out.
Our recommendation is to look for attractions in the hotel you choose to stay at. The links below contain some other unique Vegas attractions to check out in the area.
Other T-Mobile Arena Information
T-Mobile Arena Fun Facts
Looking to learn more about the T-Mobile Arena? Check out these fun facts:
- The stadium cost $375 million dollars to build from 2014-2016.
- There are between 100-150 events annually at the venue including 41 NHL hockey games, UFC, and concerts.
- The T-Mobile Arena contains 44 luxury suites, 2 party suites, and 8 event level suites.
- There are two dedicated VIP entrances for special guests to the arena.
T-Mobile Arena Know Before You Go
Here are some helpful tips and tricks to know before you head to the T-Mobile Arena for an event:
- If you are on the strip and walking to the T-Mobile Arena, The Park east of the stadium is your best bet into the tailgating and arena entrance.
- If you are driving to the venue, there is cash parking available in the Luxor, Excalibur, and MGM Gran parking garages.
- There are 2 complimentary tram services to and from T-Mobile Arena: The Mandalay Bay – Luxor – Excalibur tram and the Park MGM – Aria – Bellagio Tram.
- The following items are prohibited in the Toshiba Plaza outside the stabium:
- NO Coolers
- NO Large Bags or Backpacks
- NO Weapons
- NO Unopened Outside Alcohol
- The following items are prohibited inside of T-Mobile Arena:
- No bags or backpacks will be permitted into the venue except for small personal bags or purses (12″ x 12″x 6″ max) Please note that some events may enforce a modified bag policy. Please see the specific event page or contact Guest Services for further information.
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Light/Glow Sticks, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)
- Seat Cushions or Booster Seats
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from Arena Management)
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by T-Mobile Arena Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.
Did we miss any T-Mobile Arena tips in our guide? Comment below if you have any further information to share!
Visit our home page for more tour and arena information including tickets, dates, setlists, live videos & more.