Clutch Setlist, Presale Codes, Tickets: Book of Bad Decisions Tour Guide
This Clutch tour guide is the ultimate source of information for the Book of Bad Decisions tour. We have full concert details including:
We provide no tickets through our site, we simply link to these sources for convenience. Ticketmaster is an official source for tickets. SeatGeek and StubHub are reputable reseller marketplaces and tickets may be higher or lower than face value.
Latest Clutch Tour News
November 14th: Clutch have announced a new set of 2019 tour dates. Get the new dates below and grab tickets on this Friday when they go on sale!
Clutch is an American rock band from Frederick, Maryland, originating in Germantown, Maryland. Its four members met while in high school in Germantown and consider themselves a Frederick-based band where they write/rehearse for every album/tour.
Since its formation in 1991, the band line-up has included Neil Fallon (vocals, rhythm guitar, keyboards), Tim Sult (lead guitar, backing vocals), Dan Maines (bass, backing vocals) and Jean-Paul Gaster (drums and percussion). To date, Clutch has released eleven studio albums, and several rarities and live albums. Since 2008 the band have been signed to their own record label, Weathermaker.
In April 2018, Neil Fallon announced through the radio station The Eagle Rocks that the band's twelfth studio album Book of Bad Decisions will be released in September. The album was recorded at Sputnik Sound Studio in Nashville, Tennessee with producer and engineer Vance Powell.
Clutch Upcoming Events: How to Buy Clutch Tickets
Clutch Book of Bad Decisions tour dates and locations are listed below! Use the links under the "Buy Tickets" heading to purchase your Clutch seats from Ticketmaster, SeatGeek, or StubHub.
|Date||Name||Clutch Concert Location||Buy Tickets|
|July 21, 2020||Clutch||The Limelight |
Belfast, , GB
|July 22, 2020||Clutch||The Academy |
Dublin, , IE
|July 23, 2020||Clutch||O2 Academy Glasgow |
Glasgow, , GB
|May 01, 2021||Abono Comfort Pass Domination 2020 ( Pase de dos dias )||Autodromo Hnos. Rodriguez |
México, DF, MX
|May 01, 2021||Abono Citibanamex Plus Domination 2020 ( Pase de dos dias )||Autodromo Hnos. Rodriguez |
México, DF, MX
|May 01, 2021||Abono General Domination 2020 ( Pase de dos dias )||Autodromo Hnos. Rodriguez |
México, DF, MX
All Clutch ticket links offered on our site, both official through Ticketmaster and resale through SeatGeek are 100% guaranteed and legitimate. Scroll further down this guide for Clutch presale codes and latest Clutch setlist.
We have no VIP or special packages information for this tour yet! Get in touch with us on social media or comment below if you have more information.
If you want to learn more information about how to buy VIP packages on Ticketmaster, check out our video guide below:
Clutch Setlist For Book of Bad Decisions Tour
The 2019 Clutch tour setlist for the Book of Bad Decisions tour is below! Keep checking our website for constant updates as soon as we have information.
Clutch Book of Bad Decisions Tour Setlist
Click on each link in the setlist above to view live concert videos.
Clutch Presale Codes: Book of Bad Decisions Presale Tickets
All Clutch presale codes for the Book of Bad Decisions tour are listed below. Check out the onsale date and time for each presale so that you know when tickets go on sale.
We will post specific Clutch presale codes as soon as we know them!
In the meantime, check out the onsale dates below and also check out our guide for American Express, Citi & Live Nation presale codes. These codes do not change and are standard for all concerts, so they will be valid for this tour! https://stadiumhelp.com/concert-presale-codes-american-express-citi/
Clutch Merchandise & Media
Save money by buying your t-shirts and artist merchandise before you go to the show! Check out the most popular Clutch merch on Amazon below.
- 100% Cotton
- Import. Adult Size.
- All Designs Are Printed Using State-of-the-art Clothing Printing Technology.
- Ultra-soft, With A More Natural Feeling
- If You Fancy Our Products, Please Confirm The Payment We Will Arrange Delivery As Soon As Possible. If You Have Any Questions Please Contact Us, We Will Reply You Within 24 Hours.
- Licensed Music T-shirt
- Brand New Never Been Worn Merchandise
- 100% Cotton Short Sleeve T-Shirt
- High Quality Manufactured Apparel T-shirt
- Purchase from a trusted seller for guaranteed product quality and authenticity. You get what you pay for.
- 100% Cotton
- Official merchandise brand new never worn
- Short Sleeve T-Shirt
- Machine Washable
- Usually Ships Within 24 Hours
- Officially Licensed
- 100% Cotton
- Screen Printed Graphics
- T-SHIRT – The Perfect Shirt for Everyday Wear.
- T-SHIRT SIZE – The Size of the T-shirt is available in M, L, XL / Medium, Large, X-Large.
- T-SHIRT MATERIAL – The material of the T-shirt is 100% Cotton USA Fabric GILDAN shirts.
- QUALITY INK – We use ECO-Solvent ink, these are high-quality inks – vibrant and durable. We use top of the line printing presses in our production to look t-shirt more beautiful.
- T-SHIRT WASHING – Need to wash inside out with cold water. Hand dry recommended.
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel! Tagless tag is printed on fabric inside collar, you can't feel it.
- UNISEX MODERN FIT SIZING | this shirt is slightly tapered to be a little less boxy than the old style of mass-market t-shirt. Nothing drastic, and most people wear the same size in our shirts as they do in all of their others, but you might go one size larger if you're on the fence. It is pre-shrunk, but like any high-cotton product, will still shrink slightly in the wash. Our model photos are the real thing - the actual shirt on our salesguy, Rich. He's 6' 2", 200 lbs and wearing a large
- SOFT FABRICS | Our shirts are a ringspun, 30/1 fine jersey knit on 100% USA-grown cotton. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread-count, tight knit made out of fuzzy plants grown by American farmers. These are mid-weight shirts - a bit lighter than your mass-market, thick gym class t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. It's a nice balance between comfort and durability
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks - vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks always "do what they are told" by our printers. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago - way ahead of the curve. They're also CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California
Did we miss anything in our Clutch tour guide? If you know of any other Clutch presale codes or ticket details, comment below and let us know.