Metric Setlist, Presale Codes, Tickets: Art of Doubt Tour Guide
This Metric tour guide is the ultimate source of information for the Art of Doubt tour. We have full concert details including:
We provide no tickets through our site, we simply link to these sources for convenience. Ticketmaster is an official source for tickets. SeatGeek and StubHub are reputable reseller marketplaces and tickets may be higher or lower than face value.
Latest Metric Tour News
October 27th: Metric has kicked off the Europe leg of their Art of Doubt tour. We’ve updated the Metric setlist below with the new song list!
September 25th: Metric has unveiled plans for a 2019 tour in support of their new album, Art of Doubt. Check out the dates below and grab your tickets!
Metric is a Canadian indie band. They play a variety of styles including new wave, synth-pop, and indie rock. They are led by lead singer Emily Haines, who also plays guitar and synthesizer.
The group has released seven studio albums including their latest, Art of Doubt. Some of Metric's biggest singles include Help I'm Alive, Gimme Sympathy, The Shade, and Dark Saturday.
The band's first official studio album, Old World Underground, Where Are You Now?, was released on September 2, 2003. It was followed by the album Live It Out, released on October 4, 2005, which was nominated for the 2006 Polaris Music Prize for the "Canadian Album of the Year" and for the 2006 Juno Awards for "Best Alternative Album". Their third studio album, Grow Up and Blow Away, was recorded in 2001 and it was initially planned as their debut album. The album was delayed for many years and it was finally released on June 26, 2007, with some changes to the track list. Some songs were also slightly reworked.
Metric's fourth album Fantasies was released on April 7, 2009. It was shortlisted for the 2009 Polaris Music Prize for "Canadian Album of the Year", and won the "Alternative Album of the Year" at the 2010 Juno Awards. Metric also won the 2010 "Group of the Year". The fifth Metric studio album, Synthetica, was released on June 12, 2012. The band won two awards at 2013 Juno Awards: "Alternative Album of the Year" for Synthetica and "Producer of the Year" for James Shaw. The art director/designer/photographer Justin Broadbent also won an award for "Recording Package of the Year" for Synthetica.
Metric's sixth album, Pagans in Vegas, was released on September 18, 2015. Their seventh full-length record, the Justin Meldal-Johnson produced Art of Doubt, was released on September 21, 2018.
Metric Upcoming Events: How to Buy Metric Tickets
Metric Art of Doubt tour dates and locations are listed below! Use the links under the "Buy Tickets" heading to purchase your Metric seats from Ticketmaster, SeatGeek, or StubHub.
|Date||Name||Metric Concert Location||Buy Tickets|
All Metric ticket links offered on our site, both official through Ticketmaster and resale through SeatGeek are 100% guaranteed and legitimate. Scroll further down this guide for Metric presale codes and latest Metric setlist.
We have no VIP or special packages information for this tour yet! Get in touch with us on social media or comment below if you have more information.
If you want to learn more information about how to buy VIP packages on Ticketmaster, check out our video guide below:
Metric Setlist For Art of Doubt Tour
TheMetric tour setlist is below. Keep following Stadium Help for future updates, live videos, and more.
Metric Art of Doubt Tour Setlist
Click on each link in the setlist above to view live concert videos.
Metric Presale Codes: Art of Doubt Presale Tickets
All Metric presale codes for the Art of Doubt tour are listed below. Check out the onsale date and time for each presale so that you know when tickets go on sale.
Artist Presale Code =
Local Presale Code =
Live Nation Presale Code = See link below
LN Mobile Presale Code = See links below
Citi Cardmember Presale Code = See below
American Express Presale Code = see below
Ticketmaster VIP Presale Code = If you select a VIP Package for the tour, you should be able to buy without using an early code.
Check out the onsale dates below and also check out our guide for American Express, Citi & Live Nation presale codes. These codes do not change and are standard for all concerts, so they will be valid for this tour! https://stadiumhelp.com/concert-presale-codes-american-express-citi/
Metric Merchandise & Media
Save money by buying your t-shirts and artist merchandise before you go to the show! Check out the most popular Metric merch on Amazon below.
- Great for layering or wearing alone, this smooth cotton T-shirt features a ribbed crewneck, straight hem, short sleeves, and a tag-free neck for everyday comfort
- Model is 6'2" and wearing a size Medium
- 4 Pack Short Sleeve Tshirts
- Men's Sizing; Slim to Body; More European Cut
- Lightweight Everyday Shirt; Great Undershirt for Layering or For Wearing On It's Own in Warmer Climates
- Super Soft Hand Feel; Solid Fabrics 100% Cotton; Heather Fabrics are a Cotton/Polyester Blend
- Plain Tee Shirts for Everyday
- Super Soft Cotton Polyester Blend
- Each Pack Contains 4 Shirts
- Fitted at Bicep; Shoulder Taping; Sideseamed
- Runs small Size Up
- All colors heather, except black and white are solid
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel! Tagless tag is printed on fabric inside collar, you can't feel it.
- UNISEX MODERN FIT SIZING | this shirt is slightly tapered to be a little less boxy than the old style of mass-market t-shirt. Nothing drastic, and most people wear the same size in our shirts as they do in all of their others, but you might go one size larger if you're on the fence. It is pre-shrunk, but like any high-cotton product, will still shrink slightly in the wash. Our model photos are the real thing - the actual shirt on our salesguy, Rich. He's 6' 2", 200 lbs and wearing a large
- SOFT FABRICS | Our shirts are a ringspun, 30/1 fine jersey knit on 100% USA-grown cotton. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread-count, tight knit made out of fuzzy plants grown by American farmers. These are mid-weight shirts - a bit lighter than your mass-market, thick gym class t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. It's a nice balance between comfort and durability
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks - vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks always "do what they are told" by our printers. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago - way ahead of the curve. They're also CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California
- America Does Use the Metric System - Gun Shirt SKS, AK, AR-15, 9MM
- The perfect gift for the gun lover in your family. For Men, for women, for boys, and for girls. Come and take it! Gun rights
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- 100% Cotton
- Arrived 15-25 days
- STYLE: A must-have comfortable and RELAXED FIT
- DESIGN: Breathable front printed graphic
- Designed and printed in China
Did we miss anything in our Metric tour guide? If you know of any other Metric presale codes or ticket details, comment below and let us know.