The Used Setlist, Presale Codes, Tickets: 2020 Tour Guide
This The Used tour guide is the ultimate source of information for the 2020 tour. We have full concert details including:
We provide no tickets through our site, we simply link to these sources for convenience. Ticketmaster is an official source for tickets. SeatGeek and StubHub are reputable reseller marketplaces and tickets may be higher or lower than face value.
Latest The Used Tour News
January 22nd: The first show was last night and we have the new Used setlist below! Go and check it out.
The Used have announced a return to music with a brand new 2020 tour and new single titled Blow Me.
Get your Used presale code and ticket information below.
The Used Profile
The Used is an alternative rock back from Utah. The group found instant success on the alternative rock charts in 2001 with their self-titled debut album.
The band continued their success through most of the early 2000s. Their albums, In Love and Death, and Lies For The Liars were both commercially successful. In total, the group has released 7 studio albums.
Some of The Used's biggest singles are The Taste of Ink, Under Pressure, The Bird and the Worm, and I Come Alive.
The group has a headlining tour in 2020.
The Used Upcoming Events: How to Buy The Used Tickets
The Used 2020 tour dates and locations are listed below! Use the links under the "Buy Tickets" heading to purchase your The Used seats from Ticketmaster, SeatGeek, or StubHub.
|Date||Name||The Used Concert Location||Buy Tickets|
|May 26, 2020||The Used||Lafayette |
London, , GB
|May 27, 2020||The Used||Brighton Concorde 2 |
Brighton, , GB
|June 28, 2020||blink-182||American Family Insurance Amphitheater - Summerfest Grounds |
Milwaukee, WI, US
All The Used ticket links offered on our site, both official through Ticketmaster and resale through SeatGeek are 100% guaranteed and legitimate. Scroll further down this guide for The Used presale codes and latest The Used setlist.
We have no VIP or special packages information for this tour yet! Get in touch with us on social media or comment below if you have more information.
How Do You Buy VIP Packages on Ticketmaster?
VIP Packages can be accessed by pressing the ticket icon on the same menu that shows ticket quantity, pricing, and wheelchair toggle. Simply select all of the VIP ticket options and deselect all regular options.
If you want to learn more information about how to buy VIP packages on Ticketmaster, check out our video guide below:
The Used Setlist For 2020 Tour
The newest The Used setlist for the 2020 tour is:
Click on each link in the setlist above to view live concert videos.
The Used Presale Codes: 2020 Presale Tickets
All The Used presale codes for the 2020 tour are listed below. Check out the onsale date and time for each presale so that you know when tickets go on sale.
The Used Artist / Fan Club Presale Code
The Used Artist / Fan Club code is BLOWME
VIP/Platinum Package Presale Information
There is no presale codee required to buy VIP packages. Refer to the video in the VIP Packages section for details on how you can purchase these special tickets when they go on sale.
The Used Onsale Dates
- General Onsale = December 13th
- Artist / Fan Club Presale= December 11th
You can learn more about standard Live Nation presale codes in our guide.
The Used Merchandise & Media
Save money by buying your t-shirts and artist merchandise before you go to the show! Check out the most popular The Used merch on Amazon below.
- Soft premium cotton for added comfort
- Double needle stitching in bottom hem for extra durability
- Classic cut for roomier fit
- Seamless double needle collar to lay flat on your neck
- Carhartt Company Gear Collection
- 2 extra large, tall, heather Gray, Men's work wear short sleeve pocket t-shirt
- Original fit, 6.75 oz, 100% cotton jersey knit remains durable & comfortable
- Rib knit crewneck that holds its shape throughout the workday
- Side seamed construction minimizes twisting & maximizes comfort
- Classic crew neck t-shirt
- Comfortable tag free neck
- Soft touch undershirt with a classic fit that lays flat
- Cool Spire Moisture wicking - keeps you cool and dry
- Shoulder to shoulder covered seam for durability
- Pro-Clean Basics White T-Shirt Cloth Rags are used extensively for painting and staining applications - perfect for messy environments such as schools, industrial factories, mechanic shops, or car washes
- With medium absorbency, easily soak up and wipe away grease, oils, and other messy fluids - then toss in the wash for a quick and effortless clean
- Each Shirt Rag is composed of Cotton material and vary in size
- Pro-Clean Basics is an affordable supplier of all your cleaning solution and cleaning cloth needs - Visit our Amazon Store for more offerings by using the Pro-Clean Basics link found above; or visit amazon.com/pro-cleanbasics
- Fancierstudio Power Heat Press 15 inch by 15 inch heat press. Voltage: 110V (standard US and Canada) .Power: 1200 watts, Heat Press Style: Clamp shell, Temperature Range: 0 500 degrees F; Time Range:0 to 999 seconds, Electronic time and heat control; precise time set up, Silicon gel base board, Pressure adjustable. Teflon sheet included. Silicon pad lightly glued down not fully for purpose of replacement. Color of heat press is Black BllueModel: FS15X15A YB
- To start off a successful t shirt business, a heat transfer press is a very important piece of equipment. A t shirt press machine being an integral component makes it important to select the best t shirt heat press in the market.
- This Fancierstudio Power heat press works great in both commercial and domestic settings, and it can perform any size job with supreme durability. The easy to use design allows for sturdy operations. When pressed down, it provides industrial strength, pressure, and even temperature, guaranteeing the transfer to last on the garment.
- This Fancierstudio Power Heat Press is easy to operate and provides professional results. If you're making shirts for your family or for your clients, the Fancierstudio Power Heat Press will make a lasting impression
- The Fancierstudio Power heat press uses high temperatures and heavy pressure to embed the design onto the material permanently. For professionals especially, these machines are highly recommended instead of using irons. Irons cannot reach the high temperatures and pressure that a heat press machine can reach and sustain. Heat press machines typically require 350 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Matching back neck tape
- Iconic C patch on left sleeve
Did we miss anything in our The Used tour guide? If you know of any other The Used presale codes or ticket details, comment below and let us know.