Tool Setlist, Presale Codes, Tickets: Fear Inoculum Tour Guide
This Tool tour guide is the ultimate source of information for the Fear Inoculum tour. We have full concert details including:
We provide no tickets through our site, we simply link to these sources for convenience. Ticketmaster is an official source for tickets. SeatGeek and StubHub are reputable reseller marketplaces and tickets may be higher or lower than face value.
Latest Tool Tour News
March 10th Update: Tool kicked off their Fear Inoculum tour last night. We have the full Tool setlist below to check out! Buy your tickets today.
Tool has is currently on their Fear Inoculum tour and we have the full setlist and concert videos listed below!
In addition, Tool has announced new 2020 tour dates! The new 2020 shows go on sale this Friday, February 28th.
Use the ticket links on the sidebar or down below and get your tickets to see Tool this year.
Tool Upcoming Events: How to Buy Tool Tickets
Tool Fear Inoculum tour dates and locations are listed below! Use the links under the "Buy Tickets" heading to purchase your Tool seats from Ticketmaster, SeatGeek, or StubHub.
|Date||Name||Tool Concert Location||Buy Tickets|
All Tool ticket links offered on our site, both official through Ticketmaster and resale through SeatGeek are 100% guaranteed and legitimate. Scroll further down this guide for Tool presale codes and latest Tool setlist.
We have no VIP or special packages information for this tour yet! Get in touch with us on social media or comment below if you have more information.
How Do You Buy VIP Packages on Ticketmaster?
VIP Packages can be accessed by pressing the ticket icon on the same menu that shows ticket quantity, pricing, and wheelchair toggle. Simply select all of the VIP ticket options and deselect all regular options.
If you want to learn more information about how to buy VIP packages on Ticketmaster, check out our video guide below:
Tool Setlist For Fear Inoculum Tour
The newest Tool setlist for the Fear Inoculum tour is:
Click on each link in the setlist above to view live concert videos.
Tool Presale Codes: Fear Inoculum Presale Tickets
All Tool presale codes for the Fear Inoculum tour are listed below. Check out the onsale date and time for each presale so that you know when tickets go on sale.
There are no Tool presale codes available for the 2019-20 tour. Use the ticket links above to get your tickets on Friday, February 28th.
Tool Merchandise & Media
Save money by buying your t-shirts and artist merchandise before you go to the show! Check out the most popular Tool merch on Amazon below.
- Officially licensed tool apparel
- Quality garments to last
- High Quality Item
- Great Gift Idea
- Satisfaction Guarunteed
- Choose Your Size and/or Color if Applicable
- Brand new
- Officially licensed
- Adult sizes
- Officially licensed
- 100% Pre-shrunk Ringspun Cotton
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel! Tagless tag is printed on fabric inside collar, you can't feel it.
- UNISEX MODERN FIT SIZING | this shirt is slightly tapered to be a little less boxy than the old style of mass-market t-shirt. Nothing drastic, and most people wear the same size in our shirts as they do in all of their others, but you might go one size larger if you're on the fence. It is pre-shrunk, but like any high-cotton product, will still shrink slightly in the wash. Our model photos are the real thing - the actual shirt on our salesguy, Rich. He's 6' 2", 200 lbs and wearing a large
- SOFT FABRICS | Our shirts are a ringspun, 30/1 fine jersey knit on 100% USA-grown cotton. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread-count, tight knit made out of fuzzy plants grown by American farmers. These are mid-weight shirts - a bit lighter than your mass-market, thick gym class t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. It's a nice balance between comfort and durability
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks - vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks always "do what they are told" by our printers. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago - way ahead of the curve. They're also CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California
Did we miss anything in our Tool tour guide? If you know of any other Tool presale codes or ticket details, comment below and let us know.