Our Barclays Center Arena Guide below outlines all of the information you need to know when visiting this multi-purpose indoor arena in Brooklyn, New York. Find nearby hotels, attractions, parking and much more!
Barclays Center Arena Guide:
- Venue: Barclays Center
- Address: 620 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11217-2004
- Capacity: Basketball 17,732, Ice Hockey 15,795, Concerts 19,000
Barclays Center Arena Guide Information
Barclays Center is a multi-purpose indoor arena located in Brooklyn, New York. The arena is home to the Brooklyn Nets of the National Basketball Association (NBA) and the New York Islanders of the National Hockey League (NHL). The arena also hosts many concerts, conventions and other events. Barclays Center opened on September 21st, 2012.
Barclays Center Arena Guide: Amenities
- Multiple concession stands located throughout the arena that offer a wide variety of food and beverage items.
- Brooklyn Nets merchandise can be found in the team shop located near the Geico Atrium. Nets and Islanders merchandise is also sold in front of the EmblemHealth Dean Entrance, EmblemHealth Atlantic Entrance and on the East side of the MetroPCS Upper Pavillion.
- Billboard Lounge is an exclusive lounge designed to enhance your entertainment experience while at an event at Barclays Center. Benefits includes live performances throughout the year, 10% discount on all drinks purchased at the bar during the regular season, private bars, private restrooms and much more!
- The Suite Level is home to Barclays Center‘s premier restaurant and largest clubs. The 40/40 Club & Restaurant presented by American Express features upscale traditional American sports bar cuisine, done with a Brooklyn twist.
- Loft, Brownstone and Party Suites available to enjoy the game just 26 rows from the arena floor, holding between 10-64 people.
Barclays Center Arena Guide: Parking and Transportation
- A service called Parking Panda offers guaranteed parking reservations at garages and lots within easy walking distance of the Barclays Center. Visit their website to pay for parking ahead of time. Compare prices and locations, pick a spot that works for you, and they’ll email you the parking pass!
Barclays Center is located on top of the largest transit hubs in New York.
- Multiple subway lines going to and from the arena.
- Long Island Rail Road goes to Atlantic Terminal which is located right across the street from Barclays Center.
- Parking lots located around the arena with different rates available.
Barclays Center Arena Guide: Nearby Hotels
- Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn – 0.7 kms – Free breakfast, fitness centre with gym and workout room and pet friendly. Modern rooms and located close to all of Brooklyn’s attractions!
- Aloft New York Brooklyn – 1.2 kms – Located minutes from the Brooklyn Bridge and Downtown Manhattan. Offers a hip and urban-influenced design with spacious rooms and more!
- Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown – 1.6 kms – Located at the foot of the Manhattan Bridge. Rooms are stylish and include free Wifi and free hot breakfast served each morning. The lobby also offers a spacious full service bar and cozy fireplace.
Barclays Center Arena Guide: Nearby Restaurants
- Patsy’s – 0.1 kms – Italian, Pizza
- The Smoke Joint – 0.4 kms – American, BBQ
- Taro Sushi – 0.4 kms – Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Barclays Center Arena Guide: Nearby Attractions
- Brooklyn Academy of Music – 0.4 kms
- Moes Bar and Lounge – 0.4 kms
- Brooklyn Museum – 1.7 kms
- Big Onion Walking Tours – 2.3 kms
- Prospect Park – 2.2 kms
- John F. Kennedy International Airport – 16 kms – Click here for flight information!