In order to submit a guest post to StadiumHelp.com, fill out the form below!
There are a few guidelines we ask that you follow before submitting:
- We will consider guest posts about anything. However, these topics are relevant to our brand:
- Arena guide showing information, parking, nearby hotels, restaurants and amenities.
- Tour previews including setlist and concert predictions.
- Concert reviews, fan experiences, helpful hints to those attending an upcoming show.
- Basic concert, tour, or live show tips.
- Guest posts must not be published on any other website, forum, chat or social media site.
- All content must be your own. Plagiarism is not permitted.
- You may not publish your post anywhere else after it appears on our site. This includes your own website.
- Promote your Guest Post on your own website, and social media forums. We will be doing the same!
- Ideal posts are between 300 and 800 words. Longer posts are permitted if the content is relevant.
- Guest Posts shall not include any affiliate links. We MAY add an affiliate link if relevant, but probably not.
- If you are registered on the site, you will receive points for your submission which can be redeemed for real money. View your profile page at the top of the navigation menu for more info.
- Guest Post writers will receive the writing credit as author of their post.
- Your website and social media will be added to the bio at the bottom of the post. You MAY include one link within the article as well but it must fit with the content and Stadium Help reserves the right to remove it during final editing.
- SEO and content on the post will be reviewed and adjusted at our discretion. The overall message of your post will stay the same.
- Stadium Help reserves the right to refuse publication or remove the guest post without prior notice to the writer.
To submit your guest post, fill out the form below. If you would like to contact us before submitting to make sure everything is in alignment, email us at [email protected]
[gravityform id=”4″ title=”true” description=”true”]