Our Air Canada Centre Arena Guide below provides all of the information you need to know when visiting this great arena in Toronto, Ontario. Find the best Amenities, Attractions, Parking and more and make your experience a great one!
Air Canada Centre Arena Guide:
- Venue: Air Canada Centre
- Address: 40 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Capacity: Basketball: 19,800 (20,511 with standing room), Ice Hockey: 18,819 (20,270 with standing room), Lacrosse: 18,819, Concerts: 19,800, Theatre: 5,200
Air Canada Centre Arena Guide Information
The Air Canada Centre (ACC)is a multi-purpose indoor area located in downtown Toronto in Canada. It is home to the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Toronto Raptors (NBA) and the Toronto Rock (NLL). The arena is owned and operated by Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Ltd and is 665,000 square feet in size.
Air Canada Centre Arena Guide: Amenities
- User-friendly, 1% of fixed seating for the disabled and their companions
- Themed concession stands, unique restaurants and kiosks
- Three restaurants: Air Canada Club (view of arena), Platinum Club (fine dining), Hot Stove Club
- Two Bars: Ice Box and Lord Stanley’s Mug
- In-House Brewery: Rickard’s Red, Gold and Pale are brewed on site and served
- 1020 Club Seats, 40 Platinum Lounges, 65 Executive Suites, 32 Theatre Suites, 16 Loge Suites, 3 Group Sales Areas
- Features a BOSE sound system to provide exceptional sound quality
- 17 screen HD video scoreboard measuring 10×17 feet
- Multiple ATM machines, phones and water fountains are available throughout the ACC
Air Canada Centre Arena Guide: Parking and Transportation
- The Air Canada Centre has partnered with Parking Panda to make parking near the arena as easy as possible. This service offers guaranteed parking reservations at the surrounding parking lots and garages. Compare prices/location, pay ahead of time for a spot that works for you and Parking Panda will email you the pass.
- Air Canada Centre is a short walk to over 13,000 public parking spaces.
- Underground Public Parking is located at 15 York Street
- Toronto Transit Commission:
- Bus: The 6 Bay and 72 Pape busses stop at Union Station
- Streetcar: The 509 and 510 streetcars stop at Union Station
- Subway: The Yonge/University/Spadina line stops at Union Station
- For more information call 1-416-393-4636
- Go Transit:
- Train: Air Canada Centre is accessible on all GO lines via Union Station
- Bus: Air Canada Centre is accessible on various GO bus routes
- For more information call 1-888-438-6646
- Take advantage of Toronto’s PATH, a downtown underground walkway linking 28 kilometers of shopping, services and entertainment
- There are bike racks available on parking levels 1 and 2 at the Air Canada Centre, as well as plenty at Union Station.
Air Canada Centre Arena Guide: Nearby Hotels
- Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square – 4 star – 0.1 kilometers – Features free breakfast and Wi-Fi, a restaurant, bar/lounge and is pet friendly
- Delta Toronto – 4 star – 0.3 kilometers – This family-friendly hotel features a swimming pool, restaurant, and free high speed internet (Wi-Fi)
- The Strathcona Hotel – 3 star – 0.4 kilometers – Within two blocks of the Air Canada Centre, this hotel features a restaurant, bar, and shuttle bus service
Air Canada Centre Arena Guide: Nearby Restaurants
- Real Sports Bar and Grill – 0.1 kilometers – American, Bar, Canadian
- Harbour Sixty Steakhouse – 0.2 kilometers – Steakhouse
- Chipotle Mexican Grill – 0.3 kilometers – Mexican
Air Canada Centre Arena Guide: Nearby Attractions
- Royal Tours of Niagara Falls from Toronto – 0.1 kilometers
- Hockey Hall of Fame – 0.5 kilometers
- CN Tower – 0.6 kilometers
- Rogers Centre – 0. kilometers
- Pearson International Airport– 26.5 kilometers – Click here for flight information
- Toronto Island Airport – 2.4 kilometers – Click here for flight information
Can you provide additional information or tips on the Air Canada Centre? Comment below or get in touch with us on Twitter or Facebook so that we can pass on the information!