Our T-Mobile Arena Guide below provides all of the information you need to know when visiting this beautiful new arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Find the best Amenities, Attractions, Parking and more and make your experience a great one!
T-Mobile Arena Help Guide:
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena
- Address: 3780 Las Vegas Boulevard South Paradise, Nevada
- Capacity: Full: 20,000, Basketball: 18,800, Boxing/MMA: 20,000, Ice Hockey: 17,500, Concerts: 12,000-19,600
T-Mobile Arena Guide Information
T-Mobile Arena is a multi-purpose arena that opened April 6, 2016 on the Las Vegas Strip, owned by MGM Resorts International and Anschutz Entertainment Group. It is planned to host a variety of live events – from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball, concerts and more! Located on the Las Vegas Strip, this venue is in the perfect location to explore all that Las Vegas has to offer.
T-Mobile Arena Guide: Amenities
- Wide variety of food and drink options at each level
- 44 Luxury Suites, 2 Party Suites, 8 Event Level Suites
- 2-acre outdoor Toshiba Plaza for pre-event functions and special events
- The Shake Shack on the Main Concourse features burgers, hot dogs, shakes, beer and more
- Pizza Forte, also on the Main Concourse, serves individually sized wood-fired pizzas that are made fresh daily. Don’t forget to check out their gelato menu for dessert!
T-Mobile Arena Guide: Parking and Transportation
- Free parking is available at a variety of resorts in the area
- Reserved Event Parking allows you to pre-pay for parking in close proximity. This is available at Monte Carlo, New York-New York, and the Aria Event Garages (first come first served). If purchased before the event date, a discounted rate is available. You cannot purchase Reserved Parking on-site at any of the facilities the night of the event.
- Taxis and Uber are available
- Las Vegas Monorail is the fastest and most convenient way to get from one end of the strip to the other. Trains arrive every few minutes at the following stations: MGM Grand Station, Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas Station, Flamingo/Caesars Palace Station, Harrah’/The LINQ Station, Las Vegas Convention Center Station, Westgate Las Vegas Station and SLS Station. This is available 7AM-midnight Monday, 7 AM – 2 AM Monday – Thursday and 7 AM – 3 AM Friday –Sunday.
- Complimentary Tram Services:
- Mandalay Bay – Luxor – Excalibur Tram: 11 AM – 10:30 PM Monday through Thursday, and until 12:30 AM on Saturday and Sunday nights
- Monte Carlo – Aria- Bellagio Tram: 7 days a week from 8 AM to 4 AM
- There are also multiple bus routes available
T-Mobile Arena Guide: Nearby Hotels
- New York-New York– 4 star -0.3 miles – Features restaurants, bars, a roller coaster and live shows
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino – 4star – 0.3 miles – This casino resort features restaurants, nightclubs and a 6-acre pool area
- Monte Carlo Resort and Casino – 4 star– 0.3 miles – This high-end casino hotel features a spa, 4 pools, and multiple restaurants and bars
T-Mobile Arena Guide: Nearby Restaurants
- Tom’s Urban Las Vegas– New York-New York- $$ – 0.3 miles – Grill
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill – MGM Grand – $$$ – 0.3 miles – American
- Rainforest Cafe – $$ – 0.5 miles – Family
T-Mobile Arena Guide: Nearby Attractions
- The Park – outdoor destination for dining and entertainment
- Las Vegas Strip
- McCarran International Airport– 6.6 miles – Click here for flight information.