The Forum Arena Guide below provides all of the information you need to know when visiting this arena in Los Angeles, California. Find the best Amenities, Attractions, Parking and more and make your experience a great one
Take a look at our The Forum Arena Guide below for all of the best information you need to know when visiting this venue in Los Angeles, Calif. We outline Amenities, Attractions, nearby Hotels and Restaurants and much more to make sure you are getting the best experience.
The Forum Arena Guide:
- Venue: The Forum
- Address: 3900 W Manchester Blvd, Inglewood, California 90305-2200
- Capacity: Full: 17,500, Half Bowl: 7000
The Forum Arena Information
The Forum is a multi-purpose indoor arena, adjacent to Los Angeles. It was once one of the best-known indoor sports arenas in the United States, being home to the LA Lakers and LA Kings until they moved to the Staples Center.
It was acquired in 2000 by the Faithful Central Bible Church who leased it for concerts, sporting events and more. In 2012, the Forum was purchased by the Madison Square Garden Company, who reinvented it into a world-class entertainment venue.
In September of 2014, the Forum was named on the National Register of Historic Places.
The Forum Amenities
- 8000 square feet of new hospitality including food and beverage, merchandise and bathrooms
- A glass wall separating the concession area from the arena floor, ensuring you do not miss a moment of the event
- Local brands located in the venue include: Boo’s Philly Cheesesteaks, Carney’s, Casamigos Tequila, Coolhaus, Hadley Fruit Orchards, Mailbu Wines and Pink’s
The Forum Parking and Transportation
- On-site general parking is $25.00
- On-site preferred parking is $40.00
- Taxi pick-up and drop-offs available at the Hollywood Park parking lot (corner of Pincay Drive and Kareem Court)
- Best Western Airpark Hotel– 2 star -1.6 miles – Features an outdoor pool & free breakfast, Wi-Fi and an airport shuttle– Click here to view more information.
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport – 3star – 1.8 miles – This smoke-free hotel features an onsite restaurant, outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi and airport shuttle– Click here to view more information.
- Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel – 5 star– 2.8 miles – This family friendly, smoke-free hotel features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and a lobby-side restaurant – Click here to view more information.
- Market Street Bar & Grill– $ – 0.4 miles – American (Traditional)
- Stuff I Eat – $$ – 0.6miles – Vegan, Vegetarian
- Maria’s Ricos Tacos – $ – 1 mile – Mexican
- Hollywood Park
- Los Angeles International Airport– 4.6 miles – Click here for flight information.
Can you provide additional information or tips on The Forum? Comment below or get in touch with us on Twitter or Facebook so that we can pass on the information!
1 thought on “The Forum Arena Guide: Amenities, Attractions, Parking”