Our Amalie Arena Guide below outlines all of the information you need to know when visiting this arena in Tampa, Florida including Amenities, Attractions, Parking and much more!
Amalie Arena Guide:
- Venue: Amalie Arena
- Address: 401 Channelside Drive, Tampa, Florida 33602
- Capacity: Hockey 19,092, Basketball 20,500, Concerts 21,500, Arena Football 18,500, Wrestling 19,000
Amalie Arena Guide Information
Amalie Arena is a multi-purpose arena located in Downtown Tampa’s Channelside District. It is home to the Tampa Bay Lightning of the National Hockey League (NHL) and the Tampa Bay Storm of the Arena Football League (AFL). The arena is used for multiple events such as ice hockey, basketball, arena football and concerts.
Amalie Arena Guide: Amenities
- The Bud Light Party Deck is located on the Terrace level at sections 304 and 328. The 11,000 square foot outdoor deck offers a variety of food and beverage options.
- Newly renovated executive suites are available on an all-inclusive, suite share or individual night basis. Offers multiple perks such as 2 VIP parking passes, option to pre-order food and drinks, wet bar, 2 large flat screen TVs, Wifi internet connection and much more!
- Ford Thunder Alley is a spot to hang out before the game. You can enjoy live music, interactive games, enter to win multiple prizes in a variety of contests and much more. Definitely check this out prior to the game.
- Heineken Rooftop is located on the 4th floor of Amalie Arena, behind section 213. It is an outdoor area open only to seatholders on the Club Level.
- Multiple concession stands located throughout the arena offering all types of foods and beverages.
Amalie Arena Guide: Parking and Transportation
- A service called Parking Panda offers guaranteed parking reservations at garages and lots within easy walking distance of the Amalie Arena. Visit their website to pay for parking ahead of time. Compare prices and locations, pick a spot that works for you, and they’ll email you the parking pass!
- Amalie Arena is preferred partners with the TECO trolley system. There are trolley’s going to and from the arena on every gameday.
- Plenty of taxis, buses and limousines to get you to Amalie Arena.
- Multiple parking lots located around Amalie Arena. Most of the lots require payment by credit card or pre-purchase only.
Amalie Arena Guide: Nearby Hotels
- Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina – 0.3 kms – This hotel overlooks Tampa Bay in the heart of Downtown and located adjacent to the Tampa Convention Centre. Newly renovated meeting space, full-service spa and much more!
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island – 0.6 kms – The Westin Tampa Harbour Island is a luxury hotel located on the Bay near the downtown business district. Features a bar, room service, free wifi and is also pet friendly.
- Hilton Tampa Downtown – 0.7 kms – An upscale urban hotel located close to all of Tampa’s attractions. Guests can enjoy a tropical rooftop outdoor pool, heated whirlpool, sundeck and full equipped health club.
Amalie Arena Guide: Nearby Restaurants
- Firestick Grill – 0.1 kms – American, Seafood
- Champions Sports Bar – 0.3 kms – American, Bar, Pub
- Jackson’s Bistro Bar & Sushi – 0.5 kms – Japanese, American, Bar, Seafood, Sushi
Amalie Arena Guide: Nearby Attractions
- Magic Carpet Glide – 0.2 kms
- Tampa Bay Water Bike Company – 0.3 kms
- eBoats Tampa – 0.4 kms
- Nation Tours – Segway Tours of Downtown Tampa – 0.3 kms
- Tampa Convention Center – 0.4 kms
- Tampa International Airport – 14.6 kms – Click here for more flight information!
Have anything else to share about Amalie Arena? Comment below or follow us on Twitter and Facebook!