The Live Nation Lawn Pass is a special promotion that gives you access to every single show at one of 29 Live Nation amphitheaters in the United States. Passes are available for a limited time only, so learn about all of the details below and get yours today!
Pass holders who buy the Live Nation Lawn Pass will get umlimited access to every concert at your specific venue. Holders will get unreserved lawn seats, which are usually behind the reserved seating at each venue.
Live Nation Lawn Pass Cost
The cost of the Lawn Pass ranges from $99 – $249 depending on what the venue is. Some of the factors that determine price include:
- Size of venue
- Urban vs rural location
- Ability to attract big name artists
The cost of the Live Nation Lawn Pass is for the entire 2019 concert season!
The Lawn Pass is only available until December 18th so get yours today! Each pass comes laminated with the owner’s name and a special barcode.
Live Nation Lawn Pass Features
The official list of features you receive when you order the Lawn Pass is as follows:
- One lawn ticket to ever concert at your selected venue in 2019. Even sold out shows!
- Free venue lawn chair rental
- Personalized credentials that act as your entry pass for all shows
- Access to exclusive ticket offers for your family and friends
- Fast lane entry at your venue
How to Buy Live Nation Lawn Pass
You can check out and buy your line pass at the official Live Nation Lawn Pass Website.
Before you go there though, check out the list of valid venues below!
As well, have a look at our list of concert tours which will be making stops at these outdoor venues in 2019. We will update this list throughout the year as more and more concerts are announced!
What Venues Support the Live Nation Lawn Pass?
- Ak-Chin Pavilion (Phoenix, AZ)
- BB&T Pavilion (Camden, NJ)
- Blossom Music Center* (Cuyahoga Falls, OH)
- Cellairis Amphitheatre at Lakewood (Atlanta, GA)
- Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek (Raleigh, NC)
- Concord Pavilion (Concord, CA)
- Coral Sky Amphitheatre (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Darien Lake Amphitheater (Darien Center, NY)
- Glen Helen Amphitheater (San Bernardino, CA)
- Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre – Chicago (Tinley Park, IL)
- Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre – St. Louis (St. Louis, MO)
- Isleta Amphitheater (Albuquerque, NM)
- Jiffy Lube Live (Bristow, VA)
- KeyBank Pavilion (Burgettstown, PA)
- MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre (Tampa, FL)
- North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre (San Diego, CA)
- PNC Bank Arts Center (Holmdel, NJ)
- PNC Music Pavilion (Charlotte, NC)
- Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center (Noblesville, IN)
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center (Saratoga Springs, NY)
- Shoreline Amphitheatre (Mountain View, CA)
- The Dos Equis Pavilion (Dallas, TX)
- The Pavilion at Montage Mountain (Scranton, PA)
- The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory (Irving, TX)
- The XFINITY Theatre (Hartford, CT)
- Toyota Amphitheater (Wheatland, CA)
- Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater at Virginia Beach (Virginia Beach, VA)
- White River Amphitheatre (Auburn, WA)
- Xfinity Center (Mansfield, MA)
What Concerts Can You Attend in 2019 With Lawn Pass?
More and more concerts will be announced into 2019, with the majority of them being announced after New Years!
Comment below with any questions about the Live Nation Lawn Pass program or if you have any details about more tours at these locations!