Our Oracle Arena Guide below outlines all of the information you need when visiting this historic arena in Oakland, California including Amenities, Attractions, Parking and more!
Oracle Arena Help Guide:
- Venue: Oracle Arena
- Address: 7000 Coliseum, Oakland, California
- Capacity: Basketball: 19,596, Ice Hockey: 17,200, Concerts: 20,000
Oracle Arena Guide Information
The Oracle Arena is an indoor arena located in Oakland, California. It is currently home to the Golden State Warriors NBA team. It is the largest of the 3 NBA arenas in California, ahead of the Staples Center in Los Angeles and the Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento. It is scheduled to be replaced by the Chase Center at the start of the 2019-2020 NBA season.
Oracle Arena Guide: Amenities
- The Budweiser Club is located on the west side of Oracle Arena. Offers premier food service, gourmet carving stations and TV monitors throughout. It is the perfect place to relax before, during or after an exciting game.
- Multiple concession stands located throughout Oracle Arena offering a wide variety of food and beverages.
- The Courtside Club is located on the Event level of Oracle Arena. It is the ultimate in luxury for pre and post entertainment. Reservations are accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- There are 72 private luxury suites located on two levels of Oracle Arena. Exclusive private parking, entrances and concourses. Each suite is fully furnished with TVs, wet bar, refrigerator and more.
- Miller Lite Zone is the newest addition to Oracle Arena. Includes 2 lounge areas with flat screen TVs, upscale bar service and much more.
Oracle Arena Guide: Parking and Transportation
- On-site parking is available for all events at Oracle Arena. Parking gates open 2 hours prior to event start time and the arena doors open 1 hour before the scheduled event time.
- Parking rates for Car/Motorcycle are $40 and the rates include a city-imposed parking tax.
- There are 3 options for public transportation to Oracle Arena: Bay Area Rapid Transit, AmTrak, and AC Transit.
- The Capital Corridor train is an intercity passenger train system that provides a convenient alternative to travelling alongside the congested I-80, I-680 and I-880 freeways. Comfortable seating featuring free Wifi, spacious seating and also food and beverages are available.
Oracle Arena Guide: Nearby Hotels
- Days Hotel Oakland Airport – 1.0 km – Hotel will meet all of your needs including a business centre with internet access, complimentary breakfast, fitness centre, and shuttle service to and from the airport
- La Quinta Inn Oakland Airport – 1.2 km – Offers a swimming pool and also pet friendly. Airport transportation as well as free parking and breakfast. Close to Oracle Arena as well as the airport.
- Clarion Hotel Oakland Airport – 1.2 km – An elegant hotel with beautiful staircase and interior architecture. Also offers free Wifi, shuttle bus service, a swimming pool and more.
Oracle Arena Guide: Nearby Restaurants
- Chipotle Mexican Grill – $ – Mexican – 0.9 miles
- Yoshino Sushi – $$ – Japanese – 1.2 miles
- Diamonds Sports Bar & Grill – 1.5 miles
Oracle Arena Guide: Nearby Attractions
- Com Coliseum – Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum – 0 miles
- Oakland Zoo -3.0 miles
- Redwood Regional Park – 4.8 miles
- Oakland International Airport– 4.6 miles – Click here for flight information!
- Located at 1 Airport Drive, Oakland, CA