Our SAP Center Arena Guide below outlines all of the information you need to know about when visiting this arena in San Jose, California including Amenities, Attractions, Parking and more!
SAP Center Help Guide:
- Venue: SAP Center
- Address: 525 West Santa Clara Street, San Jose, California, USA
- Capacity: Concerts: 19,190, Basketball: 18,543, Wrestling: 18,300, Ice Hockey: 17,562, Tennis: 11,386
SAP Center Arena Guide Information
SAP Center is an indoor arena with a field size of 450,000 square feet. It is mainly home to the National Hockey League’s San Jose Sharks, where it gets its nickname “The Shark Tank”. In June 2013, SAP purchased the naming rights in a five year deal, when it was renamed “SAP Center at San Jose”.
SAP Center Arena Guide: Amenities
- The Grill at SAP Center is a restaurant inside the arena that is open for all San Jose Sharks games in addition to many large concerts.
- Televisions are located throughout the concourse at the concession stands and in the Comerica Bank Club.
- The Penthouse Lofts are available to host clients, throw a party or watch an event in style. You get the intimacy of a private suite but also gives you the option to purchase two adjoining stuies with connected doors. The suites have excellent sight lines, capacity to hold 18-36 guests, fully furnished with premium catered food and extensive beverage selection.
SAP Center Arena Guide: Parking and Transportation
- Multiple on and off site parking areas available around SAP Center.
- SAP Center is conveniently located across the street from San Jose Diridon Station. Caltrain provides train service. The last train on Monday through Saturday may be held up to 15 minutes for Sharks game attendees.
- In addition to Caltrain, ACE and VTA buses also service Diridon Station.
- The Capital Corridor train also provides services to San Jose Diridon Station from Auburn, Rocklin, Roseville, Sacramento and multiple other places.
SAP Center Arena Guide: Nearby Hotels
- Arena Hotel – 3 stars – 0.5 kms – Offers 89 spacious guestrooms and located within walking distance to SAP Center and HP Pavillion. Also offers complimentary breakfast and dinner services.
- Hotel De Anza – 4 stars – 0.6 kms – Located nice and close to SAP Center. Hotel is pet friendly and also has the Hedley Lounge in the main area. Rooms are a great size and very modern.
- Hyatt Place San Jose Downtown – 3.5 stars – 0.9 kms – Hotel is very close to the convention center and many other restaurants. Offers pet friendly and free breakfast and Wifi. Only downside is the hotel is located near the Aiport which can make it quite noisy at some points.
SAP Center Arena Guide: Nearby Restaurants
- Round Table Pizza – 0.1 kms – Pizza, Italian
- Poor House Bistro – 0.4 kms – American, Cajun, Creole
- Firehouse No. 1 – 0.7 kms – American, Bar, Pub
SAP Center Arena Guide: Nearby Attractions
- Children’s Discovery Museum – 1.0 kms
- The Tech Museum of Innovation – 1.0 kms
- The Hedley Club – 0.6 kms
- San Jose Center for the Performing Arts – 0.8 kms
- J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines – 1.0 kms
- Mineta San Jose International Airport–3.9 miles – Click here for flight information!