Our Philips Arena Guide below outlines all of the information you need to know when visiting this multi-purpose indoor arena in Atlanta, Georgia including Amenities, Attractions, Parking and more!
Philips Arena Guide:
- Venue: Philips Arena
- Address: 1 Philips Drive, Atlanta, Georgia, 30303
- Capacity: Basketball 18,047, Hockey 18,545, Concerts 21,000
Philips Arena Guide Information
Philips Arena is a multi-purpose indoor arena located in Atlanta, Georgia. It is home to the Atlanta Hawks of the National Basketball Association (NBA) and the Atlanta Dream of the Women’s National Basketball Assocation (WNBA). It used to serve as the home of the Atlanta Thrashers in the National Hockey League before they moved to Winnipeg. Philips Arena opened in 1999.
Philips Arena Guide: Amenities
- RED by Wind Creek is open from the time doors open until the end of Hawks games and other ticketed events. It offers tiered level seating within the restaurant and bar space allowing for optimal visibility of the court. It also offers terraced seating for a premium view of the court as well as a centrally located show kitchen for guests to enjoy watching the chef make meals.
- Many concession stands located throughout the arena including the Buckhead Life mini-restaurants in the Club.
- Philips Arena offer party suites that are perfect for hosting an event with 20-120 people and offer the ultimate entertainment experience.
- You can host your next business meeting or social event at the Comcast Business Zone which is a private meeting room inside of Philips Arena. It can hold up to 30 people or else you can adjoin rooms to include up to 60 people. It offers Wifi, a great view of the court and also offers for tickets and food.
- Hawks Shop is open during all Hawks games and also other non-event days.
Philips Arena Guide: Parking and Transportation
- A service called Parking Panda offers guaranteed parking reservations at garages and lots within easy walking distance of Philips Arena. Visit their website to pay for parking ahead of time. Compare prices and locations, pick a spot that works for you, and they’ll email you the parking pass.
- Philips Arena is easily accessible via MARTA, located to the Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN station on the blue/green rail line, just one stop west of Five Points. Once you get to the Dome station, simply follow the signs to Philips Arena.
- Multiple parking lots located around the arena with pre-purchase parking available.
Philips Arena Guide: Nearby Hotels
- Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center – 0.2 kms – Located close to Philips Arena in a great area. The hotel is pet friendly and offers free Wifi. The hotel is right across from Centennial Park, so you should definitely check it out!
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown – 0.5 kms – Very contemporary design with many services available. Each guest is given a complimentary USA Today as well as free Wifi. There are heated indoor and outdoor pools, a game room and much more.
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza – 0.8 kms – This hotel is located just steps from CNN Center, Georgia Aquarium, Georgia World Congress Center and the Georgia Dome. This hotel provides a great view of the city and offers many other services to check out!
Philips Arena Guide: Nearby Restaurants
- BurgerFi – 0.2 kms – American, Fast Food
- Prime Meridian – 0.3 kms – American, Steakhouse, International
- Gyro Wrap – 0.2 kms – Greek, Mediterranean
Philips Arena Guide: Nearby Attractions
- CNN Center – 0.2 kms
- College Football Hall of Fame – 0.4 kms
- Atlanta Movie Tours – 0.6 kms
- Centennial Olympic Park – 0.5 kms
- Georgia Aquarium – 0.7 kms
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport – 17.8 kms – Click here for flight information!