Our TD Garden Arena Guide below outlines all of the information you need to know when visiting this multi-purpose arena in Boston including Amenities, Attractions, Parking and much more!
TD Garden Arena Guide:
- Venue: TD Garden
- Address: 100 Legends Way, Boston, Massachusetts 02114
- Capacity: Basketball 18,624, Hockey 17,565, Concerts 19,580
TD Garden Arena Guide Information
TD Garden (nicknamed The Garden) is a multi-purpose arena located in Boston, Massachusetts. It is named after its sponsor, TD Bank and is the home to the Boston Bruins of the National Hockey League (NHL) and the Boston Celtics of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The arena also plays host to sporting events (lacrosse, college hockey) as well as concerts.
TD Garden Arena Guide: Amenities
- Fully equipped with three private restaurants – Banners Harbor View, Legends and the Premium Club Bistro.
- The BostonCoach Lounge is located on Level 6 in the East end of the arena and offers an expansive selection of bar fare, as well as a sushi bar. Premium Club members receive a complimentary cocktail as well.
- Draft Ops Sky Lounge is located on Level 5 of The Premium Club and has a beautiful bar, multiple high-definition televisions as well as a great view of the arena action.
- Concessions and food options around the arena include Big Bag Burger (burgers), Boston Common (fresh seafood), Garden Grill (Classic Boston sandwiches), Sal’s Pizza (pizza) and much more
- Legends is a private, members-only restaurant and bar located on Level 3 of The Garden and is open exclusively to Boston Bruines and Celtics season ticket holders and game plan holders. It is open 2 hours prior to gametime and up to an hour after the games conclude. Features a full menu, bar services and much more.
TD Garden Arena Guide: Parking and Transportation
- A service called Parking Panda offers guaranteed parking reservations at garages and lots within easy walking distance of the TD Garden. Visit their website to pay for parking ahead of time. Compare prices and locations, pick a spot that works for you, and they’ll email you the parking pass.
- TD Garden is located in Boston’s Downtown North section on Causeway Street, minutes from the North End and Faneuil Hall.
- Multiple ways of public transportation to get to The Garden. Commuter Rail from the North is direct into North Station – TD Garden at same location. Commuter Rail from South, West & East is Old Colony & Fairmont Lines.
- North Station Garage is located directly underneath TD Garden and offers a flat event parking rate of $45 when you enter 2 and a half hours prior to the scheduled event time. Elevators are located in the parking garage and will bring you directly onto the main concourse in North Station. This is the best option for parking at TD Garden.
- Other modes of transportation include Uber as well as other taxi services.
TD Garden Arena Guide: Nearby Hotels
- The Boxer Boston – 0.2 kms – Conveniently located hotel that is a 10 minute walk from the center of Boston. The hotel offers complimentary bikes (first come, first serve) to use to get around the city. The hotel offers free Wifi as well as a minibar in room.
- XV Beacon – 0.9 kms – A nice small boutique hotel located in downtown Boston. This hotel is known for having thoughtful, proactive service. You’ll definitely want to check it out!
- Nine Zero Hotel – 0.9 kms – Recently voted Boston Magazine’s Boston’s Best Boutique Hotel. Features impeccable service and a new Highball Lounger. Centrally located near all of the attractions you want to see!
TD Garden Arena Guide: Nearby Restaurants
- The Fours – 0.1 kms – American, Bar, Pub
- Halftime Pizza – 0.1 kms – Pizza, Italian
- Qdoba Mexican Grill – 0.1 kms – Mexican
TD Garden Arena Guide: Nearby Attractions
- USS Constitution Museum – 1.1 miles
- Bunker Hill Monument – 0.9 miles
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace – 1.0 mile
- Museum of Science – 0.5 miles
- New England Aquarium – 0.8 miles
- Logan International Airport – 5.7 kms – Click here for flight information!