Our Chesapeake Energy Arena Guide below outlines all of the information you need when visiting this arena that is home to the Oklahoma City Thunder including Amenities, Attractions, Parking and more!
Chesapeake Energy Arena Guide:
- Venue: Chesapeake Energy Arena
- Address: 100 W Reno Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102, United States
- Capacity: Basketball 18,203, Hockey 18,036, Arena Football 17,868, Concerts 19,711, WWE 14,708
Chesapeake Energy Arena Guide Information
Chesapeake Energy Arena was formally known as the Ford Center from 2002-2010 and Oklahoma City Arena until 2011. It is located in downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. It has served as the home of the Oklahoma City Thunder of the National Basketball Association since 2008. In addition to its use as a sports arena, it also hosts concerts, conventions and multiple other events.
Chesapeake Energy Arena Guide: Amenities
- Budweiser Brew House is located inside Chesapeake Energy Arena and opens 1 and a half hours prior to every Thunder home game for ticket holders and 2 and a half hours prior to gametime for ticket holders with reservations
- Several different seating options such as Club, Suites, Terrace Suites as well as Courtside
- Jack Daniels Old No. 7 Club is located on the 100 level concourse at section 114-115 and provides a unique atomsphere with full bar offerings and several beers on tap
- 38 concession outlets through the arena with 18 being permanent and 20 being portable
- 8 escalators, 6 elevators as well as 48 total restrooms located throughout Chesapeake Energy Arena
Chesapeake Energy Arena Guide: Parking and Transportation
- More than 900 parking spaces are available at the neighboring Cox Convention Center in an underground parking garage. Accessible parking is also available. Rates are currently $8 per entry.
- Metro Transit is available to and from every game
- Downtown OKC Spokies is a bike share programs, and the best way to cruise around downtown Oklahoma City. Bikes available at 8 stations with several different pricing packages.
Chesapeake Energy Arena Guide: Nearby Hotels
- Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown Bricktown – Located a few blocks from Chesapeake Energy Arena, experience life in a bright and breezy Aloft room. Free Wifi available to all guests.
- Colcord Hotel – Built in 1910, stay in this trademark hotel located in downtown Oklahoma City. Pet friendly and also offers Valet parking 24/7 at $25 per night
- Courtyard Oklahoma City Downtown – A prime location in the city’s thriving urban area. Stylish, modern lobby and spacious guest rooms offer free high-speed wifi.
Chesapeake Energy Arena Guide: Nearby Restaurants
- Mahogany – 0.2 kms – Steakhouse
- Ice House – 0.3 kms – American, Fast Food
- Vast – 0.5 kms – Contemporary, American
Chesapeake Energy Arena Guide: Nearby Attractions
- Bricktown – 0.5 kms
- Bricktown Water Taxi – 0.4 kms
- American Banjo Museum – 0.5 kms
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art – 0.9 kms
- Will Rogers World Airport – 10.7 miles – Click here for flight information!