Our Bankers Life Fieldhouse Arena Guide below outlines all of the information you need to know when visiting this arena in Indianapolis, Indiana including Amenities, Attractions, Parking and more!
Bankers Life Fieldhouse Arena Guide:
- Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- Address: 125 South Pennsylvania Street, Indianapolis, Indiana, 46204
- Capacity: Basketball 18,165, Hockey 12,300, Concerts 19,000
Bankers Life Fieldhouse Arena Guide Information
Bankers Life Fieldhouse is an indoor arena located in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana. It is home to the Indiana Pacers of the National Basketball Association (NBA) and the Indiana Fever of the Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA). The Fieldhouse also plays hosts to college basketball games as well as other events such as ice hockey and concerts.
Bankers Life Fieldhouse Arena Guide: Amenities
- Multiple concession stands located throughout the arena to make grabbing something easy and not congested.
- The Fieldhouse offers meeting rooms to rent for meetings, weddings, parties, team building and much more. The different rooms hold different capacities depending on what you require.
- The Home Court Gift Shop is located on the northwest corner of the Fieldhouse. It is 10,000 square feet and the official gift shop of the Pacers and Fever. The space also includes the Blue Moon Tap Room and a Dunkin Donuts.
- Free Wifi is available to all guests at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
- Three phone charging stations conveniently located near the Guest Relations Desk on the main concourse, near Krieg DeVault Club Level across from Suite 29 and the Balcony Level across from sections 206/207.
Bankers Life Fieldhouse Arena Guide: Parking and Transportation
- A service called Parking Panda offers guaranteed parking reservations at garages and lots within easy walking distance of the Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Visit their website to pay for parking ahead of time. Compare prices and locations, pick a spot that works for you, and they’ll email you the parking pass.
- Multiple parking options throughout the downtown area what are within walking distance of the Fieldhouse. The Virginia Avenue Garage on the northeast corner of the building connects to the Fieldhouse from the third floor of the garage.
- IndyGo bus services are available for transportation to and from Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The bus schedule will vary with each route.
- Taxicab service is available throughout Indianapolis that will provide taxis to and from Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
Bankers Life Fieldhouse Arena Guide: Nearby Hotels
- Homewood Suites by Hilton – 0.2 kms – Great location with the attractions of Indianapolis only minutes from the doorstep. Located 3 blocks from Lucas Oil Stadium and only 15 minutes from the airport. Full hot breakfast included every day with free Wifi for all guests also.
- The Alexander – 0.3 kms – A unique, urban hotel. Great location within walking distance to many attractions. The staff are friendly and very accommodating, you’ll definitely want to check it out!
- Omni Severin Hotel – 0.3 kms – Includes free Wifi, a fitness centre with gym/workout room, a swimming pool and more! You will definitely get your value at this hotel.
Bankers Life Fieldhouse Arena Guide: Nearby Restaurants
- Kilroys Bay & Grill – 0.2 kms – American, Bar, Pub
- Prime 47 – 0.2 kms – Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- The Old Spaghetti Factory – 0.2 kms – Italian, American
Bankers Life Fieldhouse Arena Guide: Nearby Attractions
- The Escape Room Indianapolis – 0.2 kms
- The Handle Bar – 0.5 kms
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra – 0.4 kms
- Lucas Oil Stadium – 0.8 kms
- Indy Fun Trolley Tours – 0.4 kms
- Indianapolis International Airport – 23.8 kms – Click here for flight information!